Monday, May 12, 2014

SURPRISE?! (not really)

*sits down and gets comfy* Okay, so I thought I just give you an update. Dad, if you're reading, I miss you. Right, today went pretty well. I made another *orgi. The house also looks surprisingly clean. But really what I wanted to tell you is that I am writing a book called... I don't really know. I am hoping I can post it on an app called Wattpad. You can read it there, although I barely started so it's gonna take awhile to get uploaded and then there's editing to do... and if you do read it when it comes up, make sure to vote! I hope you 'enjoyed' reading this post, until next time, bye!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait till you upload the story. All the best and I know it's going to be a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't mention what orgi is. It's my abrieviation for organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Erika,
      Good job on starting your wonderful blog. Not only are you creative but have all the patiences to describe the process and share your expertise. I'll drop in soon to check the latest so keeping blogging!
      Aunty Rani

      Delete