Saturday, August 9, 2014

Living Without the Internet.

UGH!! It is so annoying! Even for one day, I couldn't find anything else to do. It did help me get closer to my cousins:
Alston Barretto: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005269532086&fref=ts
Ansel Barretto: https://www.facebook.com/anselbarretto?fref=ts
Rhian Barretto

    But it's crazy! I know that a lot of people will say something like "What about the people without a computer? What about the people who don't have a home? No food?" But I'm pretty sure you've complained about a lot of things the unfortunate don't have. It's human nature! Since I've connected, at least I'm using for bloggin' time! Woop! Woop!
     But here's a few ideas that'll keep you indoors but away from your computer.

1. Read
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. Talk to yourself
5. Write an angry letter then throw it out.
6. Sing
7. Dance
8. Walk around
9. T.V.
10. DIY
11. SELFIES!
12. Mentally work out problems of your favourite subject
13. Talk to someone
14. Build a fort and no.3
15. Play an instrument
16. Cry
19. Realize that there is no 17 or 18
20. Smile

And once again my blogging comes to an end. Until next week, *sigh* byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment