Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Internet Slang

I am sick of internet slang! It just comes to show how lazy people are! My family, friends and relatives all use slang and I just don't get it. One point may be because I like writing stories that have proper grammar and punctuation. But to shorten words just because you're lazy is hella annoying. And acronyms?! That's even lazier! Sure lazy people may have invented things like the car 'cause they were too lazy to walk, but inventing things are a lot different to shortening words. Now I might get a lot of hate for this but I needed to speak my mind. So if you could relate to anything in this rant, leave it in the comments. Well, that's what you'll get from me today.

Also my mom and I might start a daily routine of posting things we make. From food goods to organizing items we'll be there. I might also make a summer to-do list.

2 comments: