Monday, June 16, 2014

My Summer To Do List:

Disclaimer: If you don't like reading long things this isn't for you.

1.  Build a sandcastle.

2. Watch an awesome movie.

3. Write a book (this time, a full one).

4. Play a board game or two with the family.

5. Work out at the garden.

6. Build a big ol' fort out of blankets.

7. Plant a plant.

8. Give someone (a.k.a my mom. I guess I ruined that surprise) a nice spa treatment and a makeover.

9. Get my brother to stop annoying me (now that's a challenge!).

10. Bake a cake BY MYSELF. Period.

11. Come up with 50+ jokes.

12. Eat an exotic, new food.

13. Try to rock one of the latest trends.

14. Give up T.V and social medias up for a week (thanks for the idea Mom!).

15. Go for a nice swim.

16. Challenge my brother to a food-making contest.

17. Race my mom in a bike race. 

18. Roller-blade my way through Marina Mall.

19. Make a ghetto piece of furniture.

20. Finish the first Twilight book.

21. Paint an amazing masterpiece.

22. Make a playlist of songs to listen to during the summer.

23. Make a bouquet of paper flowers to give to a friend.

24. Shop...?

25. Design a piece of clothing, make it and style it.

26. Stargazing with my dad. 

27. Make a collage of pictures of moi with ma copains.

28. Make dinner for the family without burning anything.

29. Make something out of clay for the fun of it.

30. Try to persuade my dad to read a book.

31. Sleep

32. Make some hella amazing things to organise/maximise my room.

33. Give my mom something that she'll actually use.

34. Make some awesomesauce desserts.

35. Try to play LOL (League of Legends).

36. Persuade my friend to give up Frozen.

37. Invite some friends to have a cool party.

38.  Re-inact a scene from Harry Potter.

39. Give my dad a huge hug...

40. Eat a Hot Pocket.

41. Get outside more.

42. Play Twister with coloured shaving cream.

43. Watch T.V upside-down.

44. Prank call someone.

45. Get a scented candle.

46. Draw a picture, but instead of colouring, stick materials on.

47. Eat a Taco Bell burrito (not taco) without getting diarrhea. 

48. Grab my Harry Potter merchandise and have a movie marathon.

49. Do kettlebell with my dad (holds for my brother's laugh).

50. Have fun!

⭐️. Start a YouTube channel.

And that's all my fifty things to do this summer that I'm going to re-write in my to-do book. But that's all folks.

P.S. This took a day to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment