Friday, July 11, 2014

The Best Meal Ever

This was traditionally supposed to be a cook off with my brother, Shawn. But it ended up with me making lunch.



I am so proud of myself because if you read a post I did a while ago called Expectations vs. Reality, you will know that some of the meals I make turn out crap. But this one turned out dee-licious. Now it's time for le recipe:
Ingredients:
6pcs chicken breast

For marinade:
2tbsp honey mustard
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1tsp salt
1tbsp olive oil

For sauce:
2tbsp butter
2tbsp flour
1 cup milk

Mix marinade until smooth and apply to tenderized chicken. Leave for 30 mins.
Grill for 20 mins on each side. 

Sauce: 
Set heat to low setting and mix butter and flour until smooth. Gradually add milk  while mixing until smooth. 

Display in any fashion and your done. You can even add a side dish!

Okay, so now I want you to compare the photo displayed below to mine (above).





Which one wins?

That's all folks! Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment