Thursday, July 10, 2014

Things People Should Stop Doing

First, turning without a turn signal. I think my mom would agree with me on this. Because if your turning without a turn signal, we ain't gonna slow down our car and we are gonna end up in your bum.

Second, (keep in mind this one is based on things that have never happened to me) when people yell:
'Hey, you lookin' fine as hell!' or Girl! 'Can I gettyo number?'
Firstly, has that ever worked? 'Cause if it has then I'm gonna be so surprised. Second, no one is going to think Wow. Such wonderful words. That is truly romantic, I must give them my number.

Third, people need to stop stopping at yellow lights. Yellow means slow down and a warning saying "C'mon you're nearly there. If you are a spacebar ahead of that line during a yellow light, if you cross over, trust me, just trust me, you will make it.

People need to stop saying "or naw". Because I could be dying, screaming for medicine but you say,
Are you sure you need it OR NAW?
And the next thing you know, I'm dead.

STOP LITTERING! I know I sound like complete mom right now, but seriously, stop littering! I'm sick of seeing shit on the side of the street. So get out of your car walk to the trash can or bin and drop it in there.
Every time you see someone littering sing this to their face:

Litter bug litter bug shame on you
All those terrible things you do
Littering our countryside far and wide
Why don't you stop and have some pride

You can thank me later. And lastly... people need to stop believing everything they read on the Internet! You might see a badly photo-shopped picture on Instagram of Miley Cyrus marrying Justin Bieber. The most of you will not believe it but there may be some people out there with no brains that will believe it! You never know...

And that is it for this week's post, might I say this may be one of the longest post ever and when I go to view this on my blog it's gonna be so short. This took me At least 59 mins if not an hour. Okay Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment