Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tips for Painting

Firstly, oopth. I know I was supposed to post yesterday and it is my first week but I forgot.

Okay so tip one is to blend, blend, blend! Infact I tried to blend green with pink and it turned out quite great. Now, what happens when you don't blend:


Painting done by my mom while she (huh surprisingly *wink wink*) was on Facebook.

Brushes don't matter too much. But they have a big role to play. You may not believe this but I've painted over eight paintings with only two brushes:


You see that gradient ish?!

Technique matters only on what material you are painting on. I paint a lot on paper that ends up being "framed". So it doesn't matter too much to me either. Canvas: M3H
Plain Paper: Quite important.

*no picture to be inserted*

Colour and Settup.
Colour is fine as long as it is easy to blend and the consistency is fine. My settup/essentials are: 
Tissues
Paints
Brushes 
Water
And my frames.

And that is all for this weeks post. I am sorry this couldn't be longer but if I continued it would be the next day . Soooooooo, byeeeeee? I guess. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment